Sherlyn Chopra - Desperate For Sex

sherlyn.jpg















Sherlyn Chopra expressed her view on female sexuality , “Sex is very important for me. There’s no greater pleasure than a good sex session. I even use sex toys as I think no man can satisfy me completely.”

“My USP is my effortless sexuality,” she goes on to add. “All it takes is just one look. My photos are so fabulous that any curator would put them in a museum.”

But alas people at Yash Raj didn’t buy her claim and asked her to enhance her curves for her role in their film which also stars Shahid Kapur and Rani Mukherjee in lead roles.

According to a source, Chopra plays a small role of a siren in the film. She has to look voluptuous and well-rounded at all the right places in her body. At present Sherlyn is next to Kareena Kapoor in figure, that is size-zero. So the banner has asked her to put on some weight.

Sherlyn, who is presently working on her latest album ‘Dard-e-Sherlyn’, says she herself was surprised by the YRF’s requirement. She will also undergo a one-month workshop session to enhance her ‘acting skills’ before shooting the film.

0 comments:

My Blog List

Design by S.K.Templates